Thursday 25 February 2016

Food News

Mc Donalds Japan Introduces French With Chocolate

For those, we not know. Mc Donalds japan started in January selling their 'Mc Choco potatoes'. A meal with Plain French covered with white and dark chocolate. Is it savoury is it a dessert I do not even know anymore. Personally, I have never been a Fan of chocolate so this would really ruin my Dish. Actually, I have not been in the Mc Donalds for almost 2 months. So it will not be a big change for me. A lot of Japanese consider the fries covered in a sauce of sugary chocolate a nice balance between sweet and salty. Mc Donalds tries to change their images with their salads and wraps as a healthy replacement. However, those options are filled with calories and salts. These are literally calories bombs. 572 calories for a portion of fries. Almost 25% off all the calories you needed in 1 day.
I do not blame Mc Donalds for launching this dish. It is a nice experiment. Do we in Europe see this invention soon? No clarification is available. We might see burgers covered in chocolate in the near future or chicken nuggets with chocolate sauce. We will see. 


Vacuum Bottles Are Closer Than Ever 
When attached to the top, the lid opens out to allow the user to pump air from the bottle.

A company named Start-Up develops a bottle a vacuum bottle? Why does this invention excite me? It keeps juices fresh for a longer period. I wasted a lot of Juice in my life as a student. That sucks. I appreciate juice and that is why it feels like a broken heart when it is expired or even fermented. I don't mind a bit of alcohol but I prefer a drink than a semi-fermented apple juice, with pieces of yeast lump in it. This technique is already been used on a bigger scale. It won't take long before the bottle is accessible for consumers. This new item can also be to preserve wine longer and other drinks, maybe milk. Wasting food is a shame.



Mac and Cheese

Pot Noodle launches mac and cheese-flavoured 90g potHave you ever thought yeah I want Noodles, but wait I want mac and cheese instead.Wait, yeah wait for it. This is legen.... wait for it ... yeah ... wait for it dairy. Legendary. This is a nice How I Met Your reference, just saying. Kudos to the one who watched it.  Pot Noodles has launched a mac and cheese flavoured noodles. It is basically a  Mac and cheese with a wet watery texture of noodles. I do not really get, and it must be filled with a lot of artificial tastes and ingredients. But that does not make it less cool. As a student, I eat a lot of noodles because it is cheap. There are many high-quality noodles and that is what I appreciate. However, these types of noodles with weird flavours give a nice cheap replacement. Because my life is only complete when I have eaten pizza flavoured noodles. If you like it or not this is the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment