Monday 1 February 2016

Smoothies & Juices 1

Hi everyone,

Today I finally decided to buy a NutriBullet. I've been thinking about buying it for years and now I finally did it. It's such an easy and quick way to make smoothies!
I have 3 drinks to share with you today.
Oh, and they're vegan too!
I usually don't measure my ingredients, honestly I always put them in the blender by feeling. Down below I wrote down an approximately amount that I put in the drinks, next time I will measure them for you.

The first one is a blueberry-banana breakfast milkshake.
I made it a milkshake instead of a smoothie because I usually like that better in the morning, it's not very thick.

What you'll need:

- 1 banana
- +/- 200 grams of blueberries
- +/- 200 ml of soy milk(Can be unsweetened or sweetened, just what you prefer. I used a lightly sweetened soy milk)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (I used a caramel flavored one)


The second one is a tropical smoothie! Even if you don't like coconut, the taste is barely there. And it can always be substituted!


What you'll need:

-1 mango, cut. (Mine was pretty small, but if you have a large one you can use half of it)
-Pineapple chunks (I used 250 grams, it was pre-cut)
-3 tbsp Coconut soy yoghurt
-1/4 cup Mango-Coconut water (I usually switch this with Pineapple-coconut water or regular coconut water)

Optional: A little bit of lemon juice to add some tanginess. If you add this I would add a little bit of agave syrup/honey as well to balance it out.

The last one is very simple but very nice if you're bored with drinking water. And it looks nice too.


What you'll need:

-Water, I used non-carbonated water.
-Pieces of orange and lemon
-Frozen blueberries(To make the water cold, you can add ice too)

You can put all different kinds of fruit and herbs in the water. I really like this combination because it has the best taste.

I like to substitute ice cubes with frozen fruit to make my drinks cold. But I usually don't add ice to any of my smoothies because it'll give me a brain freeze, haha.



Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment