Tuesday 9 February 2016

Smoothies & Juices 2

Hi guys!

You can probably tell I'm obsessed with smoothies.
Yep. Today I have 3 awesome smoothies to share with you! No idea what to name these ones though haha.

1. Orange smoothie

I really like this one. And it doesn't require a lot of Ingredients.
What I used:

-2 small bananas
-1 long carrot, peeled
-150 ml soy milk
-3 oranges (juice squeezed out)
-1 tsp honey

I consider this as a 'light' smoothie, because there's no yoghurt in here which makes it thick. So the structure is in between a milkshake and a smoothie. I decorated it with some orange pulp and shredded coconut, and shared with my friend. 








1. Purple smoothie

I decided to experiment with some different kinds of ingredients and it turned out pretty good!
What I used:
-125 grams pomegranate(frozen)
-125 grams mixed blueberries and raspberries (frozen)
-1 banana
-1 supersmall avocado (It's 3/4 size of half an avocado)
-0,5 tsp of spirulina powder
-1 tsp honey
-100 ml Coconut water

Of course I had to take a picture of all the stuff in the beaker, hehe. I thought it was going to get a nasty brown color but I was wrong. I decorated it with some raspberries and again the shredded coconut. I don't know why but I think the coconut makes every drink or dish look fancy. This was a huge smoothie, so you can share this with two. I think I had almost 1 liter of smoothie with this. It doesn't show in the picture but yes, this glass is 1 liters big. And also it was very refreshing because of the frozen fruit.





3. Your classic green smoothie

Whenever I make a green smoothie I feel so healthy. Last week I made this one and I walked into my lecture class and yep, people will be like: That looks healthy, what's in it? And I had to put it in my fancy mason jar as well haha. I was almost late for my lecture so I had to blend this really fast. I didn't measure because of that and I feel like I finished this so fast because as you can see, the jar is not filled completely.
My suggestion is too add some ice cubes, so it will be cold too.

What I used:
-Spinach (A lot, I think I used 100 grams)
-1,5 tsp spirulina powder
-100 ml Coconut water
-1 small banana
-2 oranges (juice squeezed out)

That's all for today! :)
-Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment